If you are accepted in a course, the following rules apply:
- Places will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Central reserves the right to amend, withdraw or cancel any of the courses described in the publication.
- In the event of us withdrawing or cancelling a course full fees will be refunded
- Requests for transfer once a place has been accepted and paid for must be received in writing before the start of the course and are not permitted unless a replacement student is found.
- Students who do not attend because of illness or personal or professional commitments do not have the right to transfers or refunds.
- Students must enrol at the beginning of each term. Courses can be taken independently or consecutively to form a unified programme of study. Many students take a number of Short Courses to build a wide range of skills. We work hard to support students’ learning needs, for example, group sizes are generally small so that tutors are able to nurture and develop creativity. You can apply to enrol for the whole year in order to secure your place for all terms.
HOW TO ENROL
Central’s Short Courses are extremely popular so we recommend that you book early to avoid disappointment.
To apply please submit your application directly to the School by completing our Online Application Form.
Once your application has been processed, which may take up to a week for those in the UK and up to three weeks for those that live abroad, you will receive a confirmation email. Your receipt will be handed to you on the first day of class. If you have not heard from us after this period, please Contact Short Courses.
HOW TO PAY
You can include your credit/debit card details in the application form. Please note that if there are no places available on the course you applied for we will not take any payment from your card and we will contact you to offer to defer you to another term, transfer you to another course or cancel your application, which will be safely shredded along with your card details.
You can enclose a cheque with your application form. Please make cheques payable to the ‘Central School of Speech & Drama’.
You can pay by cash, credit/debit card or cheque at Reception. All fees must be paid in full before the start of the course.
REFUNDS AND CONCESSIONARY RATES
We can offer you a refund, minus a 25% administrative fee, if you decide to withdraw from a course before it starts.
Unfortunately, once a course has started we are unable to offer any refunds.
Central offers a concessionary rate for some courses and you may be eligible if you can submit proof with your application form of being a EU citizen in receipt of benefits for unemployment and/or disability.