IT Services provides computing facilities for all students enrolled at Central. These include:
- Network accounts: each student is allocated a unique network ID.
- Email accounts: all enrolled students are issued with a Central email account throughout the tenure of their course. There are mailbox size restrictions in place and students are expected to manage the content of their mailboxes.
- File storage: students are allocated limited secure space on Central’s servers for storing their work.
- Student computer rooms: provides desktop Mac and PC with print, copy and scan facilities, and a suite of productivity applications.
- Wireless network: secure wireless provision for Macs, PCs and all mobile devices.
- Open access computers in the library: each workstation has internet only access and access to the online library resource management system.
- Pre-paid printing, scanning and photocopying facilities: access to print-related facilities around the School.
- Off-campus access: students can remotely access coursework and resources within the School via a web portal services.
- IT service desk: staffed help centre dealing with basic to complex IT enquiries.
- Assistive technology: IT Services provides and maintains a range of Assistive Technology software and hardware for student us